Organic Green Leaf Stevia
Green Leaf Stevia is the ONLY alkaline forming sweetener available!
Green Leaf Stevia has many benefits besides its natural, zero calorie sweetness.
Learn About Our Organic Green Leaf Stevia
Why It Matters
Organically Grown Green Leaf Stevia
Not all Stevia products are created equal! Beware of “white” powder stevia or other stevia extracts.
- The white, fake stevia has none of the natural health benefits of green leaf Stevia powder, only the sweetness
- Any white stevia extract is extremely concentrated and has been chemical processed with chemicals like Hexane, Chloroform, and Aqueous Ethanol. Most often, white power products contain fillers!
- Suede Hills Green Leaf Stevia powder is 100% natural, organic and Vegan. Real Green Stevia Leaf has been used for centuries due to its benefits.
- Green Stevia does NOT negatively affect blood sugar levels.
Our Green Leaf Stevia is 100% natural, organic, and vegan. It’s been used for centuries for its health benefits.
Green Stevia Liquid Concentrate Recipe
To sweeten Coffee & Tea
- To make the concentrate start by placing 1 teaspoon of the Green Stevia powder in a small container that has a lid.
- Add anywhere from ½ cup to 1 cup of water to the jar.
- The first time will be an experiment for you.
- Stir and let soak/steep for at least 15 minutes before using the first time.
- Some folks find ½ a cup of liquid quite strong, so adjust to your taste by adding more water.
- The concentrate will keep for weeks in the refrigerator.
- The liquid will turn a rich dark green as it steeps.
- Adding a teaspoon or so of the concentrate to your drink is a great way to add a healthy bit of sweet to your coffee, tea or cocoa.
We suggest that you “shake up” your concentrate or Sweet Water before using it so that you get the most benefits of the Green Stevia Leaf has to offer you, by ingesting the steeped “leaf powder”.
Suede Hills Sweet Water
For drinking or in your Schmunkie or smoothie
- Add 1 teaspoon of our Green Stevia powder to a 2 litre (quart) container with lid.
- Fill with the best alkaline water you have available.
- Let steep/soak for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for many weeks, but we go through one a week.
- We use this Sweet Water as the liquid base for our Phil’s Ultimate Breakfast with a Schmunkie, or in our Morning Motivator. Feel free to use it in your smoothie too.
- We have had many folks tell us they like to pour a glass of the Sweet Water and then add a squeeze of fresh lemon, they say it tastes like Iced Tea without the calories!
- Another lady says she prefers to pour herself a glass of the Sweet Water and add thinly sliced cucumber.
Alkalizing sweetness that is guilt-free & oh, so refreshing! Enjoy!
(Phil and Cindy use the Sweet Water in their Schmunkie everyday to benefit their pancreas, since there is a history of diabetes in both of their families)
*** NOTE*** For Baking with Green Stevia PowderALWAYS mix the Green Stevia powder with the liquid ingredients, or fruit, i.e. unsweetened applesauce or bananas. Allow the mixture to steep for 10-20 minutes to allow the “sweetness” to be drawn out of the Green Stevia Leaf powder before adding to the rest of the ingredients. Green Stevia naturally magnifies the flavor and sweetness of fruit.
FYI: Cindy was Hypoglycemic in her teens and twenties, and told she would be a diabetic by age 30. At the time of this writing Cindy over 60, she enjoys a wide variety of sweet tropical fruit everyday in her Schmunkie and has NO blood sugar issues at all.